INFORMATION REGARDING CLAUSE. 13. Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 dated 30th June 2003 ('Personal Data Protection Code') provides protection over people and other parties with regards to the handling of personal data. According to the stated law, the handling of data will be subject to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and will be protected by its rights of confidentiality and your rights. Under clause 13 of Legislation n.196/2003, therefore, we wish to inform you of the following:
- GeTech S.r.l. will use your personal data for the following reasons: to offer you products and services you have asked for; to provide you with confirmation of your requests and any relevant changes or notifications; to communicate with you in general, to respond to your questions and comments, to allow us, when necessary, to put you in touch with customer services; to assess your interest in our products, services and our website in order to improve them; Furthermore, subject to your specific consent, we may use your information to send you emails or post detailing our special offers and products or services that may be of interest to you; and to request information from you, also through surveys.
- In most cases Data will be handled electronically using statistical analysis methods. Data will be handled exclusively by GeTech S.r.l. by those members of staff responsible for services connected to the above, who will undergo security procedures.
- Provision of data is obligatory and refusal to provide said data could lead to the loss of or partial execution of your request or contract.
- GeTech S.r.l. can share your data with Third party operators: who supply services or carry out activities on our behalf, including commercial analysis, customer service, marketing activities, the distribution of surveys, and the prevention of fraud. We may also authorise these third party operators to collect information on your behalf including, where necessary, the management of special services on our website, or sending online publicity that may be of interest to you. These third party operators have access to and may collect information only when and if it is necessary in order to complete their work, and they are not permitted to share or use this information for any other reason. We may also share your data: - wherever such disclosure is necessary in order to respect the applicable laws or legal procedures when imposed by an application acting in good faith of the law. - Whenever we feel it appropriate to investigate, foresee or act against illegal activities or activities suspected of being so; to protect and defend the rights, ownership or security of getechsrl.com, the website or its users.
- The data processor is: GeTech S.r.l. – via Ca’ dell’Orbo Nord, 17/2 – 40055 Villanova di Castenaso (BO)
- You may exercise your rights towards the data processor at any time under clause 7. of law 196/2003, which is detailed here below for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Clause. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights 1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. 2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing. 3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.